We have used one font across the site in order to keep things uniform and tidy. Garish fonts can sometimes mask the true beauty of a design! However, should you not like the font that we have used (this was the most picked font in 13 years!) you are very welcome to choose a new one. Font choices will be discussed with you when you place an order. All sample requests will be sent a wedding font list.
Placing an Order
There are three ways of placing your order
- You can place an order online if you know exactly what you want.
- OR, you can email me either using the contact form or direct to email@example.com
- If you prefer, you can give me (Zoe) a call on 07701 006767 and we can have a proper chat about what you would like in more detail.
Once payment has been made, we aim to send you by email a proof/set of proofs (the wording) to you within 2-3 days.
It is your responsibility, to ensure that you check your proofs carefully, to make sure that all spelling/grammar, venue details, addresses and timings are correct.
Once you have confirmed that you are happy to proceed to printing, your order will be scheduled into production.
I aim to dispatch between 2-3 weeks after sign off.
If you require your order quicker, please let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
Wedding Invitation Samples – I aim to dispatch within 3 working days
Do I need to order all my stationery items at the same time?
Stationery tends to be ordered in 3 stages
1st stage – Save the Date Cards (if required)
2nd stage – Wedding and Evening Invitations, RSVP Cards, Guest Information Cards
3rd stage – ‘on the day stationery’ – Order of Service/Day, Menus, place cards, table plans, table names, favours, guest books and thank you cards.
You can of course order the 1st and 2nd stage together.
– Online Orders are processed by Paypal, you do not need to have a PayPal account to place an order.
– You can alternatively pay by Bank Transfer or Cheque. An invoice will be sent to you with payment details.
– Unfortunately, payments cannot be taken over the phone at this time.
Delivery to the UK and Northern Ireland is charged at a standard rate of £4.95
I send small parcels via Hermes and bigger/heavier parcels via UPS next day delivery – both services require a signature and are trackable at various stages (understandably I get very precious about where my artwork is, and like to know where it is at all times!!)
If you are outside of the UK, the following shipping prices are as follows (we ship with ipost Parcels))
Republic of Ireland – £15*
European Union – £15*
USA and Canada – £20*
Australia and New Zealand – £20*
Rest of the World – £25*
* If your order is very small (i.e. 20 thank you cards) please contact me, as there will probably be a cheaper shipping method that I can sort for you
Should you need to cancel your order, and we haven’t yet produced proofs or made up your order – please contact us on ‘hello@theweddinginvitecompany’.
As all stationery is made to order, refunds are not given on any ‘spare’ stationery that you may have.